Deluxe PlanIndividual Clients
i. Removal of deceased from place of death to mortuary. (30kms radius)
ii. Use of mortuary
iii. Documentation processing i.e. burial order
iv. Washing and Dressing
vi. Provision of Casket depending on policy type selected on the enrolment form.
vii. Use of chapel
viii. Hearse transport to the deceased to a place of burial (anywhere in Zimbabwe)
ix. Supply of grave equipment i.e. tents and lowering machine
x. Grocery allowance shall be $250.00
xi. Use of a bus transport mourners to a place of burial anywhere within Zimbabwe where applicable (for those
covered under schemes with bus). Where a member opts for cash in lieu of bus service, the amount would be:
a. US$150.00 for local transport (within 30kms) from a Doves Parlour.
b. US$250.00 throughout the country
Terms and Conditions
• Term to maturity of 20 years
• Principal member and immediate family, i.e spouse and children under the age of 18 years otherwise 23 years
for children in full time tertiary education shall have a waiting period of three (3) months.
• Three (3) months waiting period for all dependants below the age of 60 years
• Six (6) months waiting period for all dependants aged 60 years and above
• 24 months waiting period on suicidal deaths
• Immediate cover on accidental deaths
• No medical tests required at policy inception
• Family is comprised of principal member, spouse and all the principal members’ eligible biological children.
• Dependants will be any other persons other than the spouse and biological children and will include parents, in
laws or anyone else appointed by the principal member. Each dependant shall pay a dependant’s premium as
indicated on the enrolment form.
• Premiums are due at the start of every month.
• The policy will automatically lapse if 3 premiums are missed and can only be reinstated after all arrears have
• A grace period of 30 days shall be allowed for nonpayment after the premium becomes due.
• On reinstatement after lapse, the waiting periods will reapply.
• Premiums are reviewed in line with the cost of service provision.
• It is the duty of the policyholder to ensure premiums are paid and up to date to make these obligations
enforceable at law.
• The policyholder should provide copies of ID and/or Birth Certificates within 3 months for all insured lives to
ensure continuation of cover.
This policy does not cover
Death resulting directly or indirectly occasioned by through or in consequence of:
a. Suicide within a period of 2 years after having taken a policy.
b. Children that are not added on the policy after a period of six months after birth
Cash in Lieu
A cash in lieu of service will be paid to the bereaved family ( as per table below) in the of funeral event services
having been sought elsewhere. This will nullify all other benefits stipulated in the policy with the exception of the
• Traditional $350.00 with no bus, $500.00 with bus
• Classical $350.00 with no bus, $500.00 with bus
• Executive $350.00 with no bus, $500.00 with bus