• Removal of the deceased from place of death to mortuary within a 30km radius
• Documentation assistance i.e. burial order etc
• Wash and dress
• Embalming / body presentation
• Provision of a coffin/casket
• Use of Chapel
• Transport to burial place – Anywhere in Zimbabwe
• Provision grave mats, tents and caskets lowering device
Terms and Conditions
• The cover is immediate for the immediate family, upon receipt of the first premium
• 3 months waiting period for dependants.
• No age restriction upon entry for both members and dependants
• There are no medical examinations at joining or when claiming for service at the end.
• Members can also add other dependants of their choice
• Transport cover is throughout Zimbabwe.
• The family composition is made up of one spouse and a maximum of 5 children up to 18 years or up to 25
years if they are going to tertiary college
• Term to maturity is 20 years
This policy does not cover
Death resulting directly or indirectly occasioned by through or in consequence of:
a. Suicide within a period of 2 years after having taken a policy.
b. Children that are not added on the policy after a period of six months after birth.
Cash in Llieu
A cash in lieu of service will be the bereaved family in the event of funeral services having been sought elsewhere. This will nullify all other benefits stipulated in the policy with the exception of the amounts below:
- Cash in lieu of casket due to religion shall be as shown on the table below: Note that the casket cash in lieu shall
be payable when Doves has conducted the funeral service.